In addition to our normal and ongoing business and for the next 6 months only, we are now offering a “Magic Hour” – a practical package of help and support.
The Magic Hour
This is a one hour, in-depth, individually tailored consultation for individuals looking to secure a new role. During this consultation we will be offering actionable, practical bespoke advice on recruitment, job hunting, CV and LinkedIn profile, and will help you come up with an action plan for your job search. This is available to individuals from all disciplines and sectors and we have already helped many candidates from disciplines outside Customer Experience.
The Magic Hour is a one hour consultation designed especially for you and tailored around your work experience and job goals.
Both Jo and Kate have a complete 360 view of the recruitment market. We have both been candidate, hiring manager and now are recruitment consultants – so we know how this market works from ALL sides and can give you a unique and detailed insight to help you position yourself as visibly and strongly as possible. After 8 years in recruitment – we are experts in our field. We are kind, transparent and have a genuine interest in helping people.
What can I expect the Magic Hour to give me:
- CX Talent Ltd will receive and review your CV and take look at your Linkedin profile prior to our Magic Hour
- Together we will discuss your current situation, skills, experience and future goals.
- We will take a focused look at your CV and give practical advice on content and how best to present it enabling you to be confident it represents you as well as possible.
- We will take an in-depth look at your LinkedIn profile and give some practical advice on content and how to showcase yourself to the best advantage and help you get the platform to work for you.
- We will give you a detailed understanding about how recruitment works to help you navigate your way through the hiring process.
- We will have a discussion to help you create an action plan to enable you to take control of your job search and be as efficient, effective and resilient as possible.
- We will send you follow up information on CV Writing, LinkedIn positioning and general job search advice after the call.
Here’s what some of our Clients have said:
The practical advice, hints and tips Jo shared with me recently were invaluable… sometimes just the inside knowledge of how the recruitment model works, combined with useful, actionable critique on CV’s and covering letters is just what’s needed to get your head in the right place… I would thoroughly recommend Jo and Kate at CX Talent!Steve - Senior CX Manager – Travel
….spending time with CX Talent Ltd on the Do’s & Don’ts re job searching has given me a thoroughly refreshed attitude. Overnight I am much happier with my CV profile and content than I’ve been for years! I loved our chat re utilising strengths/career goals and advice as to next steps.
It really does get your head on straight in these difficult times.Claire – Global CX Director – Electronics / Manufacturing
When I was recently made redundant I found myself out of work and looking for a new job/career, something I hadn’t done for nearly 15 years! My LinkedIn had some content, but was about 5 years out of date and the only CV I had was written for a tentative job offer of about the same time. Not having been in the job market for a long time, I didn’t know where to start. Jo really helped review my LinkedIn profile and helped me put a CV together. Having the perspective of someone who has hired as well as recruits really helped me extract what I wanted potential employees to understand about me. Highlighting how to tailor my CV for the jobs I wanted to apply for. More than that though, Jo was really easy to talk to, ask advice of and generally help me understand the recruitment process.Lee – Head of Programmes – IT
I highly recommend CX Talent Ltd. First-class advice that help me shape my search, CV and LinkedIn profile to get the exciting job I wanted.David – Head of Partnerships – Financial Services
Speaking with Kate and Jo has been invaluable in understanding how to best position myself in the job market. Really deep diving into my CV and Linkedin profile has placed me in a much more confident position regarding any future job hunt! Kate and Jo have a wealth of amazing experience and they chat with you openly and honestly, a great team to have in your corner.Katie - Head of Customer Experience - Membership Organisation